Don’t know what to expect from online casino bonuses? Nobody knows at first. However, everything changes if you have been in the gambling industry for more than a decade. I feel like I can share my experience with you. As for me, the best casino bonuses for 2021 are listed below. In the review, I put forward the arguments about why it is so.
UK players verification
For UK, Germany & Canada
For Progressive slots*
Book of Dead
Limited by countries
Book of Dead
Limited by countries
N/A in the UK, Poland
6X your dep
max line bet is 50c
Book of Dead
10 FS for 10 days
6X your dep
max line bet is 50c
up to $20
35X wagering for Match
On this page you’ll find:
- What Does a Casino Bonus Mean?
- Bonus Types at Online Casinos
- How to Claim Casino Offers
- Promotion Terms and Conditions – Winnings Release
- Min Deposit at Casinos
- Allowed Bet Size
- Online Games
- Bonus Wagering
- Bet Contribution
- Maximum Cashout at Casino
- Time frames
- Countries Restriction
- FAQ about Online Casino Bonuses
What Does a Casino Bonus Mean?
As you can imagine, a large diversity of bonus shapes and sizes makes it a pretty complicated subject for players, especially new ones. That’s why I offer you to start with the basics.
Bonus Types at Online Casinos
Casino owners like others are always going after new customers. Existing players are moving, aging, leaving, etc. Secondly, competition between casinos creates pressure to create better conditions for online players and improve the quality of existing services.
Still, there are quite a few casino bonus types that I have the eyes on. They are no deposit and free spins. While they have their advantages, the flaws remain too. If you ask me, one has too high wagering requirements, another – a low bet size limit.
Now check the review of all bonuses and promotions available at real money online casinos separated into 3 categories based on the form, deposit, and customer.
Upon a single deposit, you can get up to 50 bonus spins to place free bets. Otherwise, there must be 3 or 5 ones. Terms always apply, such as wagering, games allowed, time frames, maximum winnings, etc.
- 10 to 250 free spins on average;
- 50-200 times wagering;
- for a selection of slots only;
- limit on wins cashout.
Players are likely to receive free cash in a Match/Matches on their bonus balance from time to time. To make the money ‘withdrawable’ and release any bonus cash/funds for real, you’re to finish the applied wagering among other conditions first.
- amount limit based on Match %;
- min deposit of £1-£20 is required;
- can’t be cleared out at once;
- for a range of slots, table and cards.
You can be awarded free spins and cash at a time. Made up of a combination of non-deposit and deposit online casino bonuses, with a bunch of free spins thrown in, they are highly popular nowadays.
- 2+ deposits are required;
- time frames for usage;
- specific wagering applies whether it’s money or spins;
- for a range of slots, table, and cards.
As a user of an online casino, you have a choice to make a single, none, or multiple deposits.
Imagine registering with a casino and getting an amount of real money or free spins just for enrolling a coupon code in the casino cashier. Sometimes, such a bonus is credited automatically. Or you might need to complete some formalities and get an SMS validation.
- £5-£60 or 10-30 bonus spins on average;
- you might need to use coupon code;
- winnings are capped at £100 or lower;
- cashout often requires a min deposit.
Otherwise, in the online gambling environment, you are presented with an opportunity to get more money and spins from an online casino after having made a min deposit. The sum would be matched in accordance with a bonus percentage.
- up to $500 free + up to 20 FS;
- usually, it’s 100% or 200% match;
- might be welcome or ongoing offer;
- average playthrough is 25-40 times.
The sum of money that is above $100-$300 is granted in case you make 3 or 8 separate deposits. Each payment is oftentimes awarded a pack of bonus rounds along.
- 2-8 inputs are obligatory;
- wr applies to every bonus associated with a deposit;
- has a bonus upper limit.
- but no max sum for depositing;
Some perks are distributed daily, others yearly. Some are a one-time thing, others are recurring. Depending on your status of a newbie, occasional or frequent gambler, you would be provided with different types of benefits you can find explained below.
On the menu for starters, there’re welcome/sign-up offers only. The best ones I shortlisted in my table.
Welcome is a bonus in a form of cash, spins, or all together, offered by online casinos on sign-up to their services. It’s the most popular marketing tool used by online operators.
- amount: up to £500 & 100-200 bonus spins;
- wagering: 30-60 times;
- condition: for new users;
- min deposit: £10-£20 are/aren’t required.
A compared to welcome promotions, the ongoing offers are different each time. And they don’t last long.
Casino reviewing websites as mine allow new entries to claim exclusive offers available to people who sign up with a casino via provided links on top sites. Or it’s an offer on your birthday.
- amount: up to £100 & 10-100 bonus spins;
- i. e. live dealer chips;
- bonus codes are required;
- time-limit offers.
Registered casino users periodically get ongoing bonuses. It can happen once a week, a month, or on special days like your birthday, or on holidays.
- has a specific date;
- offered to regular gamblers;
- can be in a form of cashback on losses;
- min deposit: £10-£20 is required.
Some operators try to seduce you to use the specific payment services, for example, Skrill, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Moneybookers, EcoCard, Paysafecard, Instadebit, or UseMyBank. It’s sort of a cashback on your deposits made with the help.
- has deposit limits;
- specific banking requirement;
- around 10%-15% return;
- a playthrough of around 40X-50X.
VIP Loyalty Programs make you feel good about playing high online as you know you’d get something back. From my own experience, I can say you’ll be amazed at what you can do for free sports tickets, or entries to VIP draws. Reaching the VIP status makes you being more analytical about your gameplay, budget management, and therefore more considered and happy about your time spending on online gambling activity.
VIP bonuses are the way of treating players. It’s a combo of tailored deals, free sports tickets, chances to participate in tournaments, closed draws with million-dollar jackpots at a stake, having a personal host, and all sort of privileges the operator can afford to offer.
- special status;
- higher bets and bigger jackpots;
- faster cash-out process
- exclusive game content.
How to Claim Casino Offers
When we visit any online casino, we see its Welcome Bonus before we notice the games. It is meant to be that way. I can relate to snatching up good offers too. The more when it is so easy and fast. However, you should know that the order of actions and promotion rules always matter. The process will slightly differ from site to site, but all in all, this is how the things work:
- Open Sign-up form. Take note: Only 1 account per casino is allowed.
- Enter the relevant and true details about yourself.
- The account validation, sometimes, requires your confirmation over the email or SMS.
- Clarify if you’re to credit the account before claiming the bonus or after you decide to make any withdrawal.
- Make a deposit using the payment card/option registered on your name only if asked.
- Use the bonus within the prescribed period.
- The time frames apply to all cash-outs associated with the bonus.
- Wager the promotion-specific number of times.
Promotion Terms and Conditions – Winnings Release
A breach of any will result in all winnings being forfeited and your account blocked. The worst when it is done after you’ve managed to win some money. Trust me, I speak from my experience and thousand of other gamblers who didn’t take casino terms and conditions seriously.
Well, obviously, now I’m ready to sum up with what I’ve observed at online casinos when playing with bonuses.
Despite that, each online casino sets its own rules for each and every promotion and numbers would be different. At practice, you’ll see for yourself that all basic constraints are rather alike.
Min Deposit at Casinos
It depends on the casino you want to register with. All in all, it can be anything from $1 to $25. On average, the minimum deposit of $10 is required. Considering the follow-up fee, the sum can be a bit higher. It depends on the deposit payment method used not the casino. Actually, gambling sites charge no fees. What else you need to know is the maximum sum. There is usually no limit at all. However, going over the bonus upper limit won’t be rewarding.
For example: Let’s take Casumo sign-up bonus, which is the 100% up to $300 Match, if you make the initial transfer of $400, you’ll still get only $300 atop. Look at the sum that goes after ‘up to’ to see the limit and percentage offered.
Important! Sometimes, you’re not allowed to use Skrill and/or Neteller for depositing when you claim for a bonus. Clear it out before accepting any offer.
Allowed Bet Size
If you take a closer look at every bonus, you’ll see a range of limits. One of them would relate to a bet size you can play with bonus. On average, casinos set something between $5-$10 per spin or hand. Our goal is to find the highest possible amount to increase chances for winning bigger prizes. As your stake directly correlates with your reward. There are cases when the size is even smaller, for example, 25 cents. It can relate to the Casino Rewards group of gambling sites, such as Zodiac or Captain Cooks.
What’s important to know about the bet. All in all, it should leave a player a chance to play through the bonus. Of course, the chances are slim but possible.
Another factor that influences your potential win is a range of games that you allow to play with bonus money or spins. If it were only strategy games like blackjack with a house edge of less than 1 percent, casino operators would go bankrupt very fast.
On the other hand, they can’t afford to lose clients, that’s why there is a range of entertainments of various sorts that you can play. I’m talking about slots, poker, blackjack, etc. And there is a list of titles you can play with your money only.
The notion is referred to the amount of money you need to wager before you can convert your bonus credits into ‘withdrawable’ ones. Let me explain how it works below.
How It Works
The rule says that a bonus user needs to accomplish a wagering requirement minimum to pull out winnings of his/her account.
Let’s imagine it amounts 40x for 100% up to $100 Bonus, which means the amount of all his/her bets needs to add up to $4,000 ($100 x 40). Herewith, upon the average, the customer should stake $8 for 500 times.
The quantity varies based on a bet size allowed by the rules. There is another caveat – bet contribution. Playing poker, slots, roulette, he/she has to make 10x more stakes to complete the same wagering – $40,000!
Various online casino games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering. Moreover, such items as Blackjack Switch, Pontoon or a series of Video Pokers won’t contribute to your play-through requirement at all.
At most, online slots with few exceptions contribute 100% towards clearing requirements, while table and card games – something between 2%-50%. The exact figure of a bet contribution is always mentioned in the promotion terms and conditions.
Maximum Cashout at Casino
When playing with a bonus, the winnings are limited to a specific amount regardless of the sum won. On average, the maximum conversion sum from bonus to cash will be capped at 4x-5x the bonus amount received.
How do casinos catch new players out? On bonus time limits among other things. That’s right, all deposit and no deposit bonuses could be used within a certain period of time after the offer lands in your casino account. It lasts from 7 to 30 days for welcome offers, and from 1 to 24 hours for daily deals. Once that the pointed out time expires, a player won’t be permitted to access the funds.
Another important restriction to look out is a country limit. Some of them may be available just for players from selected countries, while others may be available to all players except people from so-called restricted countries. Note: using VPN will result in blocking of the account.
Before allowing one to make his/her 1st cashout, the operator usually asks to pass the procedure of KYC (know your customer), which involves giving the copies of ID documents as well as other documents like bank statements to confirm your identity, and that you don’t take on a different persona.
FAQ about Online Casino Bonuses
- Can I win real money with a no deposit bonus?
- Yes. However, to withdraw such gains, you need to make a real money deposit eventually in order not to be accused of any bonus abuse, for example.
- How does a no deposit bonus work?
- Each occasion is unique. However, in practice, the registry of a first-time real-money profile with a gambling house is enough to claim free rewards for newbies. Also, you have to enroll unique bonus code if it’s been specified in the promotion terms.
- Can I use bonus codes on my mobile phone?
- Without doubts. Bonuses work the same across all devices. Unless it’s a special promotion that is meant for desktop users of an online casino only.
- Why should I trust the review information and bonus list?
- Unlike others I’m a real casino streamer playing on my own money (Not so big yet. Yet!). Check me streams at casinos on my website. All that I recommend here is based on my own experience.
- Should I claim a no deposit or deposit bonus?
- Before deciding to avail of any kind of bonuses, check the applied terms and my review on the casino operator, because, oftentimes, the rules and conditions aren’t easy to understand, and certainly, to meet.