The thing about online games is… no gambler who’s in a real gameplay is going to open up about the best paying findings or tricks they use. No one but Rhyker Hackarry, a professional gamer from Canada and this real money website blogger! Here are top CASINO GAMES reviewed by me and 11 exclusive HACKS [+ tips and guides] to use when playing the entertainments in 2020!
Yes, it’s the appropriate moment (isn’t it?) to talk about casino games for money. Not that gamesmen have ever truly stopped talking about a popular entertainment s.a. online casinos since their games came out online in 1994. It happened when Antigua and Barbuda undergone their act – Free Trade and Processing Zone. And a (unfamiliar at those times) software company Microgaming was established (FYI, it’s believed to release 1st online casino). Also, including them progressive slots always make us inquiring about all the millionaires who won whooping jackpots in some casino games.
On this page you will find:
- What Are Top Real Money Casino Games?
- Online Slots
- Table and Card Casino Games
- GameHack 1. Don’t Trust Paid Reviews of Casino Games
- GameHack 2. Search for Bigger Casino Game Bonuses
- GameHack 3. Prioritize Featured Slots and Tables
- GameHack 4. Look for the 99% Return to Player
- GameHack 5. Monitor Casino Game Winners
- GameHack 6. Opt for Progressive Jackpot Casinos
- GameHack 7. Use 3-4 Gameplay Tactics
- GameHack 8. Reduce House Edge
- GameHack 9. Use Free (Low-cost) Banking Options
- GameHack 10. Trust the Best Software and Game Providers
- GameHack 11. GambleResponsibly
What Are Top Real Money Casino Games?
Do you wonder what are those products bringing bigger wins? Right in time, because Rhyker.com real money games RATING of 2019 begins just now. You should be eagerly awaiting to discover which of the top favorite software, game types have come out on top. Well, slots (we pretend surprised) lead the hits-studded chart of popular entertainments, which is seen across all the best online casinos lists. Other notable nominees are table games, of course, cards.
That’s not all, though! A grand total of 5,750 items make 16 game kinds from every casino of the online betting environment. They’re expected to present big jackpots and high winning odds and include the best ones – Fishin’ Frenzy (Blueprint Gaming), Jackpot King (Blueprint Gaming), Starburst (Netent), Book of Dead (Play’n GO), Rainbow Riches (Barcrest), Reel King (Novomatic), Caribbean Stud Poker (Microgaming), Age of The Gods Live Roulette (Playtech), Live Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker (Evolution Gaming), Reef Run (Yggdrasil), Unlimited Blackjack (Playtech, Netent, Novomatic) and so many more. You won’t want to miss all top kinds of online casino games as we are going to name more in our review.
But first, check out the complete range of top-rated real money game categories — made up in October, 2019 — below!
- Online Craps
- Live Casino Hold’Em
- Video Poker
- Live Blackjack
- Online Keno
- Live Roulette
- Fruit Slots
- Live Baccarat
- Progressive Slot Games
- Online Blackjack
- Sic Bo
- Scratch Cards
- Slot Machines
- Video Slots
First, the end result of a bet is determined by the time you press ‘SPIN’. No way? The rest is whatever they have to do to entertain you. Yeah, it’s a SHOW, guys. Actually, PRN Generator takes a second to give a result. Since it’s random, you have your options open. However, the diversity and selection of these amusements would appear insane to outsiders.
Slot Game Types
A good playtime during the money gambling comes first for casino players, so we shared the timeless list of top slot types below that never disappoint. Slots of 9 kinds exist:
- 3 reels – an entertainment or pokie with 3 vertical positions on the grid, they are spun after you stake.
- 5 reels – on-line slot machines with 5 vertical positions respectively.
- 7 reels – a slot machine with 7 vertical positions; more paying lines, higher payouts.
- Progressive – casino slots that have a progressive jackpot increasing by spieler’ bets on a standalone machine or the entire network of slots.
- Classic – slot machines (online one-armed bandits) with 1 to 5 paylines, 3 to 5 reels and ‘Seven’, ‘Bar’, ‘Fruit’ symbols landing on the reels.
- Bonus – slots games with bonus rounds – Free Spins, Rolling Reels, Pick’ em, Extra Symbols, Gamble, Win-Win Feature – that actually come in many shapes and sizes.
- Multipayline – featured slot games with 243 win ways up to 1,024 paylines for more action and wins.
- Multi-spin – slots played on 3, 4 or 6 reel sets simultaneously; it means more times the action, the fun, the chance for winnings.
- Fruit – an online variation of the United Kingdom slot machine with minimum paying lines and Nudges, Holds and Trail features.
Best Video Slots in 2019
From 0.01 size stakes to multimillion jackpots, we’ve got the best video slot machines as of 2019 discovered at the best slots casinos. Will you add these items to our list?
- Rainbow Riches – 20 payline slot on Barcrest Games software with 95% RTP.
- Jumanji™ – 36 payline video slot on NetEnt, features Free Spins, Mystery Game, Wilds and 96.3% RTP.
- Book of Dead – 10 payline video machine on Play’n GO software.
- Mega Moolah Absolootly Mad – 243 win ways slot from Microgaming platform with 4 progressive jackpots, Rolling Reel.
- Mega Moolah – 25 payline progressive game on Microgaming software.
Tips to Help Win in Slots
We think everyone needs a mentor. We don’t think any of us truly know all the answers without a little bit of wisdom from pros we are. So, here are our 5 top tips.
- choose slots with a low volatility
- play with maximum of paylines
- look for online slots with 3+ bonus features
- give classic slots a try
- check game rules and reviews
Table and Card Casino Games
Well bettors, 2019 was a special one. The year when experts compiled all casino tables you want to play for cash. We didn’t know that was the time we were waiting for until it came to the end, and it even brought a lil bit of drama along with it. You know, withdrawals through credits are not allowed, because some gamesters can’t help but spend more than can afford, and apparently it is a right decision.
Anyway, can we also just put a little more emphasis on the fact that you have all of diverse content ever? Because that’s fantastic, and great, and we would have been same happy to see sic bo, craps, bingo, blackjack, scratch cards, roulette, keno, poker if we were you.
- Blackjack – card game having next variants online: Surrender, Switch, Perfect, Atlantic City, Double Exposure, Single Deck, European Blackjack, also in Live or mobile mode.
- Poker – one more card amusement varies in Deuces Wild, Jokers Wild, Double or Double Double Bonus, Triple Play, Multi Play, Jacks o r Better, Stud, Caribbean Stud, Pai Gow, Aces and Faces.
- Roulette – 3D, Mini, American, French, European roulette games of chance.
- Keno – sort of lottery game with a giant grid of numbers called Keno card, “Pick” options and paytable.
- Bingo – Bingo Rush 2, Crush, DoubleU, Super HD, Showdown, Gem Rush as of the casino game best examples.
- Craps – dice games differ in Siplified, Die Rich, High Point, Vegas, New York, Crapless craps.
- Sic bo – another dice game of chance, known as Grand Hazard or Chuck-a-luck in the UK and USA.
- Baccarat – easy card games named at casinos as Punto Banco, Mini, Chemin de Fer, Baccarat Banque.
- Scratch Cards – kind of a lottery game where you scratch cards to win, check Cashapillar Scratch (by Microgaming).
If you aren’t willing to seek wisdom from other gamblers, I think you’re missing a lot of really incredible opportunities. Help us guide you through eleven hacks, while giving yourself a space to figure out what casino games you’d like to play online.
GameHack 1. Don’t Trust Paid Reviews of Casino Games
To check a game review is topmost for gaming sporters before start playing (even more so when for real money) — and our experts agree. Various bloggers explain it’s because the reviews contain so many inside details. You notice the game is truly good for a gameplay when the feedback and overlooks on forums are positive. And you find them ‘just OK’ when they are described on the affiliate sites. The paid reviewers just help find the needed information about features, regs, paytable and options, while real experiences of people can truly make you play or not to play a particular product.
Tips to Spot Fake Game Reviewers
I, Rhyker, want to stop now and show you the basics on how to expose paid writers using my experience and knowledge gained exclusively at the best online casinos for real money. It’s hard to believe but having monitored a thousand of affiliate casino and games reviews, I noticed lots of things are alike.
So, read about the 7 major features of paid reviews below to find out everything you need to know to differ overlooks from comprehensive surveys.
- no drawbacks mentioned
- no bad game list
- little information about payouts
- casino advertisement on the page
- story behind the game experience
- such reviewers avoid putting values on features
- absence of attitude, comparison with other games
GameHack 2. Search for Bigger Casino Game Bonuses
When a new player makes its first appearance at an online casino, he notices welcome bonus offers before he notices the terms applied to it. Huge propositions for customer registration contain additional funds and obligations. It’s meant to be that way. He rushes to register to get free money and enjoy betting.
From that moment on, he isn’t not only introduced to casino games with access to top content for VIP customers eventually, but also to the bonus terms which (so crystal clear) play into hands of slot gamesmen: 100% wager covering, a wide slots range and many more. But which is simply the right of these biggest promotions? Well, that’s for you to find out. 5 huge deposit bonuses for slot spielers [by me] are rated below.
|80 Free Spins for $1||Zodiac||60x||★★★★★|
|$300 + 20 Free Spins||Casumo||30x||★★★★★|
|$100 + 200 Free Spins||Mr Green||35x||★★★★★|
|200% up to $300||888 Casino||50x||★★★★★|
GameHack 3. Prioritize Featured Slots and Tables
As pros we want to explain to online casino gamblers, extra features are essential (even fatal) to the gaming as both an entertainment element for the plot and also an intruding force for your winning.
Since slot games are the most respected by bettors type — I truly want the featured slots to be reviewed first, because basically their punters are the major audience of casinos and here comes the diversity: Wheel Bonus, Unlimited Multiplier, Free Spins, FS Extending and Tumbling Reels, Web Capture, Expanding Wild, Locking Wilds, Click Me Bonus, Gamble, Genie Streak, Stacked Wilds… and some more mini games!
Want to get a try? For a fresh experience at your online casino, enter the username, password and these product titles in a search field: Rainbow Riches, Lady Luck Deluxe, Panda King, Koi Princess or Emoticoins online slot games.
GameHack 4. Look for 99% Return to Player
Fine return to player is arguably the best factor (way too much, frankly speaking, and the best casino criteria in general). It’s cool enough to make you begin playing for real money with a perfect slot or table without being ended up gambling too fast.
As pros explain, more than just getting high wins, a game RTP of 99% is a perfect excuse to explore something new; to register with an online casino to keep beginners entertained and excited – forward all your experience long. Keep scrolling the review to come across all our picks this year to keep your gambling pleasant, beneficial and long. While there are many exciting casino games with a lower payback, we recommend to pay attention to low volatile ones.
GameHack 5. Monitor Casino Game Winners
With all categories that you can explore for money there are A-listers that could let you take home a big trophy. Which entertainment makes you win an award versus make go empty-handed is entirely up to consumer, as the casino winner lists are made for bettors, by them.
And you’ve got that power to select the highest paying slot or table right now! The full list of game nominees are available on the sites and one can head to any online casino to look through and through the lists.
With an ability to monitor winners each day, by amusement title, by jackpots (size, type), here is punters’ opportunity to select the faves rightly. Look at casino entertainments that help people win big and be sure to go back to Rhyker.com as you’ll want to reveal the exclusive coverage of the game made by experts.
GameHack 6. Progressive Games Are Not Always Best
Casino games review about jackpots is here to motivate everyone to get started money betting. All game specialists give similar advice to players about knowing your odds. But wait, there’s more. Naturally, fans are searching for the big progressive jackpots, while few win them.
Who else believes that “bigger is better”? So, it’s certainly not the first thing to turn your head to. Amusements’ payout can be unpredictable. Progressive ones pay big wins (in most occasions) after long periods of no wins. The entertainments with top rewards around 1,000-50,000 dollars produce the wins more frequently and in a shorter period.
GameHack 7. Use 3-4 Gameplay Tactics
There are 2 types of players in top rated online casinos: newcomers (who learn the gameplay regs) and pros (experiment with tactics but depend on luck). Which type are you? No betting approach has been proven to work. But we have collected the most popular betting systems for you in case you’re looking for a wider range of strategies: Advantage gameplay, “Card Sharps”, Card reading, Shuffle Tracking, Hole Carding, Edge Sorting, Collusion, Martingale, Labouchere, Gambler’s Fallacy, Matched betting, Kelly Criterion, Fibonacci.
GameHack 8. Reduce House Edge
So apparently there’s a right and wrong way to gamble?
So a lot of times when you’re first playing casino games, this is a good way to learn how to increase your odds properly and create an edge over the operators besides using any basic strategy mentioned above. I am very excited to bring my readers up to date about possible ways to reduce any HE (House Edge) when playing casino games s.a. blackjack, poker, craps. For answers to that question and more, we offer 2 techniques below:
Collect Comps – by asking for the casino comps (perks that operators give you just for betting), you gain a slight monetary edge over an online casino.
Gain on Loss Rebate – used by high rollers technique – (10%-20%) rebate on losses – can give a player a benefit, too. A lot of online casinos entice them to come to their sites by offering “whales” a rebate on their losses. Attention! You should stop if your bankroll exceeds the limit which equals to according to the Theorem of The Loss Rebate.
GameHack 9. Use Free (Low-cost) Banking Options
Real money betting is a step away and if you know how to make a deposit but have no clue what banking method to choose, guys, we do have an easy (and popular) payment idea for you: use crypto.
Sometimes a cheap service enters the sphere and we can’t ignore its magnitude. In case you have been living under a rock — or haven’t used the Gen Z fan-favorite cryptocurrency – you probably have no idea what the Bitcoin, Ethereum are (but we’re hoping you’ve probably heard the words at least). If you don’t, never fear to experiment, we’re here to (a) explain what such a deposit method is and (b) how to quickly take an advantage of it at online casinos. Crypto play refers to the digital money wallets, and largely references the crypto coins as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum dominating on the market.
You get the coins into your favourite web wallet first and then send them to the casino operator at the address it provides on the site by entering the unique address of yours. No fees, no third parties. Yes, it sounds super cheap and easy, right?
But we handpicked top 5 FREE deposit-withdrawal payment methods [e-wallets] to deposit/withdraw (occasionally) fiat money (euro, dollars, pounds) into/from an online casino account so you don’t have to:
GameHack 10. Trust the Best Software and Game Providers
In honor of the all time best real money games, we’re looking back to achievements of the casino game software providers and revealing some behind-the-scenes facts you might not know about the cult-classic slots and tables software providers that players have highly rated over the years…
Ever wondered how players keep their play winning and interesting? Chances are they know the leading suppliers of the amusements. Are you dying to know what companies keep online players betting for years? And we might not all play on PC, so we also scoop up some casino developers with a mobile app, live, desktop instant and download play at your choice. Reveal the most popular firms that have become players’ favourites.
- Big Time Gaming – the Aussie-based casino software has been developed games for Microgaming. For 8 years of experience, it has created some games for Microgaming (available via Quickfire Platform), is best known for the game features s.a.: ‘MegaWays‘, ‘Unlimited Multiplier‘, ‘Dualreaction‘, ‘Feature Drop‘ and recently ‘V-Gamble‘.
- Realistic Games – between 2002-the present, the company formed the ReGal (the Realistic Games Library) having Randall’s Riches, Reel Gambler, 6 Appeal, Blackjack Five Hand, Bullseye and many more real money casino hits in.
- IGT – the fast-growing software supplier of Cats, Bitten, MegaJackpots progressive (£1.5 million jackpots), Wheel of Fortune, the Elvis online slots and Triple Play Draw Poker (with Action Gaming) started as the best software for land-based slots developer. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, in 1998, International Gaming Technology bought Barcrest Gaming from the UK and, in 2005, it got WagerWorks.
- Playtech – the second largest game collection belongs to the company entered the market in 1999. Over 700 have been developed together with other software providers s.a. Ash Gaming, PTTS, Mobenga, IGS, Eyecon, Quickspin, Virtue Fusion.
- ELK Studios – a Swedish game studio developing highly entertaining mobile casino videos games, mobile slots and tools for the online gambling industry via mobile devices first!
- Microgaming – the United Kingdom star Microgaming has the record-high number of casino games for real money, 850! 500+ Microgaming licensed and regulated casinos hook players with its list of progressive jackpot slots which made dozens players the millionaires. Time-tested and new casino games for real money such as 9 Masks of Fire, Mega Moolah, Deco Diamonds Deluxe, Boom Pirates Book of Oz Lock ‘N Spin, Absolootly Mad™: Mega Moolah (created by Triple Edge Studios). However, in 2019, Microgaming announced that the MPN (Microgaming Poker Network) is set to close the year.
- Evolution Gaming – the leading Live Casino software solution in the industry. The European largest live operation offer 100 live table games offering “Multi Screen/Full Screen Options”. Its content is presented across 100+ casino brands.
- Netent – licensed in Italy, New Jersey, Alderney, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Romania, the UK, the software developer supplies over a hundred of casino operators with 250 games for real money. Since 1996, when it started, the company has broaden to real money slots, live casino tables, mobile Netent Touch game diversity.
- NexGen Gaming – online gaming supplier since 1999. It is best known for the Slide a Wild and DynaReel features, the first allows a manual placement of wilds in slots, the latter makes a 2nd layer of a game. You can explore Medusa, Dolphin Reef, Medusa, Merlin’s Millions, Lightning Gems, Foxin’ Wins, the Snake Charmer, Doctor Love at any of 65 real money online casinos, they are presented at.
GameHack 11. Gamble Responsibly
It always takes a sound judgement!
While licensed casino owners are admittedly fair and have been in the iGambling industry for years, they didn’t create a safe environment for real money play all alone. The gamblers owe it all to gambling commissions and government bodies!
After poor operators gave the addicted players a HARD TIME for not complying with the commission standards of responsible gambling, not payed out the winnings, encouraging overspending, we explained just why it is important to bet responsibly.
I and my team feel conscientious for your gaming experience at real money casinos. Honestly, we have a point! Moneycasinoshowto helps casino players find top paying real cash games at the best casinos and detailing all the essentials that go with the activity. With all of that said, we decided to share our list of responsible play conditions for a casino games play:
- being of 18+ years,
- knowing the major help centers s.a. BeGambleAware or GamCare,
- monitoring blacklisted operators,
- making sure of a legal status of an online casino site and valid license,
- exploring self exclusion options at casinos,
- setting daily or at least monthly betting limits,
- reading terms and conditions,
- knowing the difference between being a problem gamblers and really like online gaming,
- studying the laws relating online casino gameplay in your residence,
Myths about Casino Games
Do you ever catch yourself thinking about scary stories about online casinos and their games? With the review in full swing, we got to thinking: Why not bring back that common bogus stories and shatter all the myths! So you will have no excuses for not having a great time online.
#1 Real money casino games are believed to be rigged by online casinos. No, they aren’t. Actually, the casino keepers already have the House Edge over real money players. They can make tons of money in a fair game with the cards, roulette and slot wheels, played randomly.
#2 Online casino dealers cheat. In an online live casino, every spin, shuffle is recorded. Moreover, you can watch it on repeat in a slow motion.
#3 Return to Player (RTP) is literal. Practically, chances are you will lose money than win, but you never know for sure. And your outcome will be exactly 98% after billion of spins made.
#4 There are hot and cold online slots, tables, roulette wheels. The spin result is determined by a Random Number Generator, there is no single, foolproof way to predict what they will do.
#5 Rookie’s luck! A “novice” is more lucky. What I do know is that if you’re playing a game of skills, s.a. blackjack, craps or poker, never before seen, you’re unlikely to win. You just don’t know how to make wise bets. In online slots, for example, it makes no odds how much you’ve played before.
#6 Game winners aren’t paid at casinos. The losses of regulated and licensed popular casinos caught failing to pay wins are greater in the case, definitely more than the amount of an unpaid win. The operators lose the license and are instantly blacklisted. But the violation of laws happens with casino scammers which aren’t regulated.
Answered: FAQs about Casino Games for Real Money
Here we also continue to give our readers, new and registered gamblers the answers on some “Burning Questions” about the casino games for money. We are going to explain the odds, game regs and much more. To see more, go down to check all the FAQs below!
- Which game has the worst odds of winning?
- Slot machines. They are extremely volatile. For instance, if it is a 3 reel machine with each reel having only 10 stops, the odds to hit the highest paid combo are 1 in 1,000.
- What is a minimum bet?
- It is the minimum sum needed to play a game.
- What is the best casino game to win real money?
- It is Blackjack. One of the easiest games in the casinos offers you one of the best odds of winning with an edge of less than 1% in most cases.
- What are Bitcoin games?
- These are the games you can play for Bitcoin at hybrid or original crypto casinos. These are dice, roulette, crash, mines, poker, keno, less slots you can try with crypto coins like Bitcoin.
- What game play formats do exist?
- You can download, play casino games instantly (on desktop or mobile), mobile app, explore them in a live mode.