Save your TIME and MONEY! I’ve registered with a host of online casinos and picked 5 best Play’N Go casinos. You’ll get the best bonuses to play the most popular games from Play’N Go in 2023. And scroll down to reveal 7 Money-Saving HACKS.
On this page you’ll find:
- Why I Chose These Top 5 Play’n Go Casinos for Real Money?
- 7 Money-Saving Hacks — Try at Best Play’N Go Casinos
- Hack 1. Play Games with Highest RTP Presets
- Best Play’N Go Games — My Hype List 2023
- Top Video Slots
- High RTP Play’N Go Slots for Real Money
- IP (Intellectual Property) Slots
- New Slot Games
- Progressive Jackpot Games
- Bingo & Other Games
- Pros and Cons of Play’N Go Casino Games
- Top Licensing Authorities and Commissions
- Gambling is Illegal in My Country
Why I Chose These Top 5 Play’n Go Casinos for Real Money?
When you’re playing in online casinos with your own money, you need legitimate hacks that improve your gameplay. Here are my 7 most effective HACKS, I swear, you should try at these 5 BEST Play’N Go casinos I picked for you in 2023!
Choosing the best real money casino was not that easy. If you ask me, I think there are 5 crucial features that sign a good gambling website. Scroll down to see what I looked for when searching for the best Play’n GO gambling website.
- Play’N Go games. Without a good selection of popular and new games, a casino is not worth your attention. I checked each Play’n GO website for new games and watched if a casino already had them.
- Bonuses and Rewarding Programs. Different bonus offers can cover your back when you are short of money and still want to play. If you are a novice, bonus money will be an insurance that compensates your lack of experience. Plus, it is always pleasant to be an award winning player.
- Trusted licenses. Almost each country has a gambling authority that can issue licenses. The more acknowledgments a casino gets from these offices, the safer and more trustworthy it is. For instance, European licenses imply checks for transparency and fairness.
- Support. Without the high quality service you will not be happy with your awards or bonus funds. A casino must resolve all the issues and eliminate all the errors. So, it is important to address the customer support team and check their skills before you start playing. Should I mention that they must be available 24/7 and offer several communication ways?
- Crypto gambling. Both Bitcoin games and the ability to pay with this cryptocurrency have become a must-have for the best real money casinos too. Bitcoin is a safe and convenient banking method that does not need a bank or any other third-party to be operated. It has swift transactions, and you can use it anonymously. So, why don’t all casinos apply it?
7 Money-Saving Hacks — Try at Best Play’N Go Casinos
Wanna find the best Play’n GO casinos in just 5 minutes? Search no more, I’ve made a list of 5 (Best of the Best) Play’n Go Casinos for 2021. To increase your chances on winning, check my review, where you’ll find 7 legitimate HACKS.
Hack 1. Play Games with Highest RTP Presets
I have clear evidence of winning that can be found in my stream casts. There, Play’n Go slots have been the most generous. The RTP rate is the first and one of the most important ratios you should notice and check before you play a new game. I’ll talk about volatility and potential as well. Without knowing these factors, you’ll not be able neither to find a good game nor to win any money at all.
When it shows, for example, 95%, it means that according to statistics, all gamblers will get this share of all the money spent in a game. It does not mean that a player will surely get 95 cents from every dollar. One can win a jackpot after two spins, and another player can waste thousands of dollars for hundreds of spins and win literally nothing. The main reason for this is dispersion – an objective feature of the random number generator.
A software provider sets this return to player for every particular slot… and even country! It is recommended to know the actual ratio before playing the game.
Magnus Olsson, the Head of Sales and Account Management at Play’N GO company, said in the interview with Bigwinboard:
We certify all games (except Video Bingo Slots that due to some inherent math complexities always are at 96% RTP) for five different levels, 96, 94, 91, 87, 84. Also, some games are certified for 98% in specific jurisdictions as well. It is important to understand that we carry a significant cost for certifying all games on all five levels in all jurisdictions (currently 16). This means that each game has to go through 80 certifications, and each has a cost for us. Our help file in every game always displays the RTP so that any curious player can check.
Play’n GO games tend to be of high volatility. It means bigger risk for a player. Winnings are not frequent. However, they bring more money at once. That is why progressive jackpot games are usually high-volatile. Progressive jackpot slots provide extremely rare chances to win, but they pay out most of all.
I recommend people with enough money, patience, and time play high-volatile games. Medium-volatile games are the most popular among casual gamblers. They will fit everyone who has a big bankroll but does not like to stay without little winnings that cover some expenses. Apparently, low-volatility games have frequent small winnings. They are good for those who do not have enough money. However, it takes forever to increase your bankroll with low-volatile games.
I have an interesting video about RTP work, calculation and accreditation worldwide.
Best Play’N Go Games — My Hype List 2021
Play’n GO is a huge company that releases a lot of games. You will find everything from classic slots to video slots with progressive jackpots, finishing with popular bingo games, scratch cards and video poker products. Each category of games deserves special attention.
Top Video Slots
For me, these are the best video slots from the Play’n Go company.
- Reactoonz 2 – it is a new adventure with already beloved characters. It has a 7×7 cascading grid and 96.2 RTP, which is very nice. The game’s maximal bet equals $100, and the maximal win available is 0ver 5000X of the stake. The game has a nice layout and design of the alien theme. The cascading feature removes winning playlines, giving additional space and chance for other characters to win. The Fluctometer feature adds from one to three electric Wilds. The Quantumeter feature represents bigger symbols that cover several reels and make it easier to assemble a payline.
- Book of Dead is a return to the classic Egyptian theme, so beloved by different software producers. With the RTP of 96.2%, the game has three main bonus features. Classic bonus spins are given when three or more Scatter symbols appear on the screen. They can be retriggered. Expanding symbols take the whole column and activate both-way paylines. the Gamble feature activates the bonus round where you have to guess the suit color of a card. Do it four times in a row and get a x4 multiplier to your win.
- Honey Rush can ensure a 9000X max win. It is one of the best Play’n GO slots in terms of appearance The riches must be claimed within an interesting nature-themed game. Along with traditional Play n’ GO cascading symbols, the game has a feature called Rush meter. When it gets full, different bonus symbols appear.
- Tome of Madness is a 5×5 grid game inspired by the Howard Lovecraft novels. Excellent design and soundtrack are accompanied by portal effects and a free round feature.
- Wild Frames is a high RTP (96.5%) and high-volatile game with five columns. Along with the traditional charge meter present in the majority of Play’n GO games, the game has random wilds and wild frames. The last one means that Wilds symbols can appear in the same place multiple times, improving it with increasing multipliers.
- Rise of Olympus is a game that refers to Greek mythology. It has the same 5×5 grid and its line count is 20. A win makes a line disappear and a Wild appears in the middle of the game table.
- Troll Hunters 2 is a sequel of a famous Play’n GO slot game about Norse warriors. Its features include free spins (that are given for Wilds appearing on the screen), multiplier Wilds characters, drop multipliers, and a Win Spin bonus with an ability to win up to 500 bets.
- Moon Princess means that Play’n GO does not hesitate to apply Asian and Japanese themes. This one refers to a popular anime cartoon. Girl Power is a special random feature that triggers a random bonus (additional wilds, disappearing symbols, etc.)
- Sticky Joker is an attempt to return to the classic-like video slots. In this game, you are suggested to win a thousand and a half bets maximally. Its main ultimate feature is a Wheel of Multipliers that is activated during a respin session. To justify the name, the Wild symbols stay in their place during the respin as well.
- Viking Runecraft is another Norse-themed game (which is natural for Sweden’s Play’n Go vendor). In this one, all ways of a payline are available. The bonus mode called Rhune of Valhalla is a wheel gamble round.
High RTP Play’N Go Slots for Real Money
Check MY TOP Play’n GO games with a high RTP. The slots paid the best!
- Wizard of Gems – 97.66%
- Rage To Riches – 97.00%
- Mystery Joker – 96.98%
- Mystery Joker 6000 – 96.97%
- Gold Trophy 2 – 96.88%
- Myth – 96.88%
- Pearl Lagoon – 96.88%
- Pearls of India – 96.87%
- Aztec Idols – 96.76%
IP (Intellectual Property) Slots
- Hugo 1
- Hugo 2
- Hugo Goal
- Black Mamba
- Hugo’s Adventure
- House of Doom
These are provider Play’n GO games of the intellectual property slots. They are created through collaboration with official trademarks, companies, and people. It means that a company has paid to use the characters, names, and appearance in these games.
New Slot Games
Let’s check brand new Play’n GO games. The followers of my TikTok account already know that some of these games paid me a lot already.
- Hotel Yeti-Way is a game with so-called dynamic pathways. It means a winning line can continue in every direction, which means more chances to win. Besides that, it is a funny and colorful game with outstanding design and sound effects. Scatters activate retriggering free spins.
- Coils of Cash is my lucky game, as I have won $300 with a bet of $0.1. This game has got the dynamic pathways feature as well. The game has seven reels, and the winning line disappears, giving more symbols per spin.
- Honey Rush slot gave me $62 for a $0.2 bet. Thes high-volatile game has several colony rush features, that can be accumulated and have several tiers. On the whole, I like this relaxing bee theme and it is one of my favorite games.
- Cat Wilde in The Eclipse of the Sun God cannot be proud of the payline number (there are only ten of them). However, it is an interesting game with a lot of features, including retriggering free spins, cascading multiplier, and expanding symbols.
- Lord Merlin & The Lady of The Lake is a perfect game inspired by the Legend of King Arthur. It has a lot of features, starting from the free spins on book game mode, with Wilds triggering additional spins, Scatters replacing Wilds, a gamble features, and finishing with the expanding symbol appearance, which will help to bonund non-adjacent symbols into a payline.
Progressive Jackpot Games
All lovers of high risk and extremely high rewards should be interested in the following games.
- Fruit Bonanza is the return to classic fruit slots. The jackpot can be obtained by assembling a line of five jackpot (horn of plenty) symbols in a row.
- Gift Shop is a classic slot machine with three reels and a single payline. The jackpot is yours if you hit the maximal number of coins and get three Wilds on a payline.
- Gunslinger is a Wild West-themed video slot. The jackpot can be won with a mini-game. You need to get the maximal card combination in the main game (straight flush). Then, play the exclusive bonus game and shoot five cards and uncover five cards with stars to win the maximal jackpot.
- Bell of Fortune
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell is the second game from the Play’n Go’s Leprechaun series. Besides the jackpot, you will face retriggering free spins.
Bingo & Other Games
Besides slots, Play’n GO has prepared a big number of rare and specific table games. Here is what you should know.
- There are three kinds of a poker game. 3 Card Hold’em, Stud, and casino Hold’em are enough for all poker enthusiasts.
- Sic Bo enthusiasts will find a fine simulator.
- Mini Baccarat is a simulation of a complicated but interesting French card game. It is an obligatory game for every self-respecting website.
- Super Wheel is a variation of the wheel game, with interesting features.
- Money Wheel is another wheel game designed for people loving money rushes.
- European Roulette Pro is a simulation of the European roulette (the one with a single zero). All in all, it is a solid classic game with no special features.
- Double Exposure BJ MH is a classic blackjack game with an option to win 600 coins by having three blackjack hands in a row.
- Single Deck BJ MH is another blackjack variant, where all the cards are given from a single deck, so there is a chance for those who can count cards.
- Multi Hand BJ MH is a game where you can place several bets to increase your chances to win.
- European BJ MH is a game with slightly different rules. A dealer can beat 21 with Blackjack. You must stop at soft 17. There is a single split available for character cards and double the bet only with nine, ten, and eleven points.
Pros and Cons of Play’N Go Casino Games
After everything being said about the game diversity, it is time to guess if we need Play’n GO games at all. Like any other game developer, this company has its ups and downs. One has to analyze all the sides to find the best games. Here are the most obvious ones.
- You can play the game on many local websites, as Play’n Go games cover the vast majority of countries.
- All the Play’n GO games are perfectly optimized for mobile gaming (use smartphones and tablets, whatever). They do not lose functionality and look as good as the desktop version.
- High paying slots like Book of Dead.
- The company is a relatively old market player, so it has created a lot of business connections with popular casinos. You will hardly find a popular website without a single Play’n GO game.
- The company has acquired a lot of licenses from the most respected gambling authorities. It is a good partner for casinos, because it does not cause problems.
- Some games have glitches.
- Play’n GO’s games happen to be in the casinos aimed at Europe at most.
- No Live Casino. The company misses an opportunity to create live streams of table games.
- Slot games have features, but they are not special. Most games are very simple.
Hack 2. High Limit and Lower WR Bonus
You will not find anything more special than welcome bonuses. If you get non-deposit bonuses, they usually come in a form of cashback, minor free spin or some cash tied to a very high wagering requirement.
If you ask me, I recommend big bonus packages with wagering of about 35 times or lower. To be fair, I couldn’t withdraw any wins while using the bonus money. Limit on maximum bet per spin, time frames and other terms make it almost impossible to accomplish.
However, I don’t refuse myself a joy to spend a couple of dollars from a casino to try out some games. It takes a while to see if a game is paying or not. I find free cash the most attractive gift as you can spend it on any game you like as compared to free spins.
- You can get up to $1,000 after 3-4 deposits made at Play’n Go casinos.
- The first bonus gets a player $300 approximately.
- Some offers and casino bonuses contain up to 200 free rounds.
- A player can count on 1-20 free bets every day.
- Always look for a website with enough daily bonuses. Unlike casinos from my top 5, some operators do not bother with offers for loyal customers.
I have an an in-depth review about casino bonuses to go in more detail.
Hack 3. Consider a White Label Play’n’GO Casino
The first and most important difference between a fraudulent online casino and a licensed one is that it is impossible to win on a scam site! And the reason lies in the fact that the owners of fraudulent sites can control the Random Number Generator, that is, the probability of your winning. This kind of fraudulent activity cannot be licensed and, accordingly, the owners of such Internet resources cannot have a confirmed license. The licence is also dependent on a software.
For instance, Play’n GO games are licensed by such countries as Malta, UK, Philippines, Romania, Belgium, Alderney, Canada, Australia, and other respected states. It means they do gain trust in the casinos.
Top Licensing Authorities and Commissions
It is the random number generator or RNG that is responsible for the effect of randomness, for the probability of a particular combination falling out in the game. Accordingly, how the RNG is configured determines the frequency of winnings in online casinos. Gambling sites that have not received a license can manage the RNG themselves, exposing a disadvantageous, or simply losing, probability for the player.
In licensed casinos, the owner has no opportunity to influence the internal mechanics of games and control the probability of winning (RNG), since it is checked by the company that gives the license. It checks and blocks the possibility of interfering with the operation of the RNG, excluding adjustment by the site owner, only after that the operator is issued a license. Read about the top of them below.
- UK Gambling Commission was founded in 2007 according to the gambling law of 2005. It covers control, licensing, and regulation of both land-based and online establishments working in the country.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission appeared in May 2000. Alderny is a British island with special legislation and status. It used to be a location for casino registration.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner appeared after the corresponding Gambling act appearance in 2005. It is a famous European offshore zone, so the commission licenses many online casinos.
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission is one of the oldest in the world (appeared in 1962). The Isle of Man is the location with the status similar to Alderney. Man has become the first jurisdiction in the world that gave official status to online gambling.
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) operates since 2001. Malta is a small European Island country that licences online casinos.
- Nevada Gaming Commission appeared with Las Vegas in 1955. It controls land-based gamblig activity in the Nevada special zone.
- New Jersey Casino Control Commission is on the opposite shore of the USA. It controls Atlantic City casinos from 1977,
- Curacao is a small Caribbean state. Its Gambling Control Board has one of the most libaral requirement sets to online casinos. It sells licenses to websites. That is why it is extremely popular among casino holders.
- Curacao eGaming is the state’s branch responsible for licansing online websites and selling them the licence packages.
- Cyprus National Betting Authority is another popular office among casino websites. THough online gambling is prohibited in the country, it does not forbid companies to register and operate worldwide.
- The Philippines Gambling Commission is one of the main Asian gambling hubs. This governmentally-owned office is usually required to operate in South-East Asia.
- Canadian Kahnawake Gaming Commission is one of the most popular Canadian provincial commission. It happens so because the territory has the majority of the country’s land-based and online casinos. Its license is a sure variant to operate in the whole of Canada.
- First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation is a company registered at the Isle of Man. It is a remarkable corporation in the casino industry.
- Antigua & Barbuda Directorate of Offshore Gaming was established in 2001. It is a popular offshore zone, and the gambling commission sells the licenses for online casinos.
- Costa Rica Regulatory Organisation is one of the most important South and Central American gambling offices. It licenses online casinos willing to work in these areas.
- Montenegro eGaming is another European offshore zone. It has become a popular destination for casino holders recently.
Gambling is Illegal in My Country
If gambling is illegal in your country, you have literally few ways out.
- The safest one is accepting the situation or waiting for upcoming legislation changes.
- If you cannot stand this unfairness, you can move to another country, if possible.
- If it is not, you can use a VPN service. In this case, your only way is to look for casinos with liberal requirements or making small deposits (better with Bitcoin). However, I do not suggest registering at scam websites.
How to Detect Scammers — Rhyker’s Guide
Detecting a scam casino is not that easy in 2023, when good sites are available for relatively little money.
- Pay attention to licenses. The acknowledgment from a single commission (especially non-European) is suspicious.
- Look at the payment methods on the site.
- Check if the casino has any games with no definite software provider.
- Scam casinos have enormous wagering requirements with huge bonuses (several dozen thousand dollars).
- Scams are not likely to have social media pages.
Hack 4. eWallets — Faster Payment Methods
Pay in a few clicks without sharing your bank information with a casino operator. As you know, paying with a plastic card involves a much more complicated process, since it is necessary to drive in the card number and CVV code, the date of manufacture and expiration of the card.
Also, unlike bank cards, there is no subscription fee for servicing an electronic wallet. Another plus in favor of e-wallets is the perpetuity of use and the ability to forget about the problems of closing an account or reissuing it. It is convenient and quick to replenish such an account using the terminal, making a transfer from a bank card or from a bank branch.
There is a likelihood that the wallet can be hacked, because hackers can enter your home computer and find out the passwords for electronic wallets. Note that if you lose your data or password, recovering it will be very problematic and will take time.
Debit (Credit) Cards
They are bound to the banks, so it is impossible to stay anonymous. The banks can regulate the incomes and check the courses, as the funds must be used properly, according to the laws.
Crypto and CS:GO Skins
High volatility and short supply of casinos that accept cryptocurrenciesand/or CG:GO skins are the biggest disadvantages of the payment options. Some slots and table games are designed for cryptocurrencies and CG:GO skins exclusively.
Hack 5. HTML5 Is Better than Native Casino Apps
HTML5 technology is a type of hypertext markup that is used in the development of website pages. For the developers of online casino software, HTML5 has become a godsend that brought the principles of creating video slots to a new level. The advantages of the technology include:
- Versatility. Slot machines are easily launched through a browser on a personal computer and through applications on smartphones and tablets.
- Adaptation. HTML5 built games are focused on Android and iOS architecture, which eliminates technical and design flaws at launch.
- Scalability. The technology is based on SVG vector graphics. The game is automatically optimized for the display size of the mobile device.
- Independence. HTML5 replaced Flash, which required additional software. The latest generation games work without the support of third-party software.
- Profitability. For developers, this is an opportunity to reduce the costs and time spent on creating games with a multilevel bonus system and hidden games, when the application is working on multiple screens.
Hack 6. How to Keep Privacy When Gambling for Real Money
Online casinos at their most can be dangerous. It is not absolutely safe to leave personal information even for licensed casinos. However, there are 6 hacks that will help you to avoid jeopardising your data and play. At least, you will lower your risks of being hacked.
- Some casinos do not require Identity Verification until you make big withdrawals and deposits. If you are not a big spender, the minimum deposit might be your variant. If they do, and you do not want to give away your data, it would be easier to switch the casino.
- Sometimes you do not need to fill in the whole Registration Form. So, do not do it. The less info you leave, the safer your situation is.
- Now, it is not advisable to install Casino Application on PC or device. Good casinos have optimized their websites for cross-platform use.
- Credit Cards might be popular and easy to use. However, they are easy to hack. So, do not try to use them if it is possible.
- All the modern browsers have Incognito Mode, which you must use. They do not let cookies track your experience and make the Internet surfing a bit safer.
- Cryptocurrencies are safe and anonymous. Try to use them if it is possible.
In general, it is possible to hide personal information from casinos. Everything depends on your willingness to hide yourself. Apply these simple safety rules if you need to face suspicious casinos. And please gamble responsibly, as your consciousness is your main protection. Keep such services as BeGambleAware by hand.
Hack 7. Proven Play’N Go Casino Operators
Check this out! In 2020, Play’n Go released 3 slots with BUGS!!! Yep, right. These were Temple of Wealth, Celebration of Wealth, and Beast of Wealth slots. People were hitting jackpots for several days in a row until the games were taken off the Play’n Go casinos. Slots paid thousands of dollars to those who made low bets. Of course, lucky players managed to take advantage of that.
How did the casinos behave? Joy Casino and Casino-X chose not to pay players. They block players’ accounts and froze winnings from the games. That’s why you won’t find them in my list.
About Play’N GO Company — Interesting Facts
|License||Malta, United Kingdom|
|Platforms||Casino, Bingo, E-Gaming, Mobile|
|Address|| Industrigatan 9
|Regions||Eruope, North and South America|
The Swedish company Play’n GO appeared on the gaming market in 1997, initially acting as a subcontractor for other large suppliers. Once in 2004, in the city of Vekshe, the company started its activities as a self-contained manufacturer. Taking into account the significant experience in the production of online games, the production of Play’n Go quickly became popular.
Beginning in 2010, the corporation completed a merger with the Jadestone team, and this is the motivation for improving the quality of graphics, as well as the use of innovation.
The development of the company has received a new round thanks to an agreement with the company Hugo Games A/S, as a result of which the Hugo video camera was created on the basis of popular advertising.
Today the company’s offices are located not only on the territory of Sweden, but also in a number of other countries of the world – in the Philippines, Hungary and Malta. The company is licensed by the UK Gambling commission.
In the state of the Play’n GO company, there are about two hundred employees who implement the latest technology in the creation of software. In the course of its activity, the company received licenses from numerous organizations, among which the governments of Denmark, Great Britain, Belgium, Malta, and the early Gibraltar.
Right now, the company has produced 126 different games.
Play’n Go software is based on the HTML 5 platform, thanks to which users can play directly in the browser without the need for an adequate download. To create a gaming environment, the corporation implements technologies Net, C ++, ASP and C # on the server side.
To ensure the maximum number of players, the company uses a high-speed online connection called MAVEN, which allows 40 players to play. Gamers on each server node with a speed of 3,500 transactions every second.
All games are adapted for launching on mobile devices that function on the most popular platforms BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and iOs. In Play’n GO comments, representatives of many countries can play comfortably, their interfaces have been translated into 30 languages.
- 2019 Best iGaming Employer from Malta iGaming Excellence Awards is a prestigious award that means the company has given the best offers and opportunities for its staff.
- Best Casino Supplier for 2019 from the same Malta iGaming Excellence Awards means that the games are considered to be the best and most popular among different casinos.
- IGA Great Place to Work Award refers to the International Gaming Awards, an award that admits the high level of workplace quality.
- 2019 IGA Top Slot Provider means that the company has been producing the best slots in the year.
- 2018 SBC Game Developer of the Year is the award for common achievements and high quality of games. The awards are given within the online casino and betting industries.
- Where do I play Play’n Go online casino games for free?
- New Play’n go casinos can give you a chance to play for free. You can also check the company’s website for game testing.
- What are the best-paying Play-n-Go games?
- Odin, protector of the realms and Charley Chance are the best Play’n Go games in my opinion. Also, check the games powered by Play’n GO I’ve mentioned in the full review.
- Where do I find the best Play’n Go casino reviews?
- You can look for the reviews of the Play’n GO online casinos in my blog, where full gaming experience is given in a straightforward form.
- How often does Play’n Go release new games?
- On average, the company releases one game per week. Every second game at popular casinos is made by Play’n GO.
- Can I win real money in Play’n Go slots?
- Of course! Check Book of Dead from Play’n go. However, better do not count on a sure win, as it depends on many factors. Gamble responsibly and do not treat gaming as a source of income.