To skip Halloween Treasures slot review and run to Fair Go casino to play it… Or to learn from my experience that will save you time and money? You decide! But it took me 18 hours to make 7,900 spins in Halloween Treasures and found out what’s it worth.
Top RTG slot cost me $976.71. But I take comfort in knowing that I didn’t lose $9,767.10. That could happen if I bet with $8.80. Personal return, verdict, and suchlike details can be found below.
On this page you’ll find:
Halloween Treasures: All Gone Wrong!
Halloween Treasures Streams Review
First off, I must say that Halloween Treaures is a progressive, 243 win ways, low volatile slot game, created by RealTime Gaming company in 2019. Frankly, the title is similar to Epic Holiday Party or Plentiful Treasures slot games. They share alike features – 4 Progressive Jackpots, Free Spins, Multiplier, Golden Symbols. And they offer massive potential.
The flip side is there’re lots of ‘dead’ spins. You get tiny pays that don’t give back much. And I ended up with -$976.71 on my balance. How come? Take a look at the outcomes of 3 different sessions and you’ll see.
500 SPINS Run #1
500 SPINS Run #2
1000 SPINS Run #3
Where to Play Halloween Treasures
According to Fair Go casino, Halloween Treasures enters top 5 popular games for November 2020. To date I can only recommend Cash Bandits 3 of the list.
Anyway, those who still want to try it, I break down my 3 favourite RTG casinos below. And in case you lose as much as I did playing Halloween Treasures video slot, you can partly cover the costs at the casino expense.
PS Slotocash and Uptown Aces will be a good option for new players from the United States. While Fair Go casino is a top online casino for Australians.
Slot Machine Details
|Release Date:||October 2019|
|Ways to Win:||243|
|Top Win:||$5,000 (50,000 X $0.1) or $300 maximum per winning line (for 4 Golden Pumpkings + Gravestone)|
|Average Return to Player:||95%|
|Progressive Jackpots:||Grand, Major, Minor & Mini|
How to Play Halloween Treasures Slot for Real Money
I spent $6,952 on the game. So far I triggered free spins for 18 times. The best I could get? Find out below.
Bet Limits & Jackpots Levels
Well, I played it with $0.88 bet. But you can go as low as $0.08 or up to $8.80 (max bet) playing all ways. To change your stake, you may deactivate Golden icons on the left to 4, 3, 2 or 1 line and decrease/increase a coin value from $0.10 to $0.01. You should also know that the amount of Golden Symbols and value of coins influences the online slot payout and betting range.
Wild – Crypt Door. It appears on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can substitute for playing cards from 9 to A, here, regular symbols.
Scatter – Fortune-telling Ball (or Crystal Ball). 3, 4, 5 icons pay 5x, 10x, and 50x.
Bonus Symbol – Gravestone (Tombstone). It shows up only on the middle reel (3rd). And it multiplies your win when it is the part of a winning combination. As a result, it is boosted by 1x to 5x.
Golden Symbols Feature
With active special icons, you’ll be able to compete for up to four jackpots.The higher stakes, the bigger rewards. It’s simple. Below there’s a list to show what you can achieve with every Golden image enabled. And to do so, you just have to click on the Potion, Candles, Hat, Mask and Pumpkin on the left of the screen. And only in the manner.
- 1 Golden Symbol (Potion): 1X Multiplier, AWP Factor 8 (bet amounts: $0.08-$0.80)
- 2 Golden Symbols (Potion, Candles): 2X Multiplier, AWP Factor 18 (bet amounts: $0.18-$1.80), Mini Jackpot only
- 3 Golden Symbols (+ Hat): 3X Multiplier, AWP Factor 38 (bet amounts: $0.38-$3.80), Mini and Minor Jackpots
- 4 Golden Symbols (+ Mask): 4X Multiplier, AWP Factor 68 (bet amounts: $0.68-$6.80), Mini, Minor & Major
- 5 Golden Symbols (+ Pumpkin): 5X Multiplier, AWP Factor 88 (bet amounts: $0.88-$8.80), Mini, Minor, Major & Grand
To encourage us to activate more of those symbols, the game developer offers much higher payouts. See for yourself.
|Symbol||5x Payout||5x Payout|
|Golden vs Original Pumpkin||600||30|
|Golden vs Original Dracula||300||30|
|Golden vs Original Hat||200||20|
|Golden vs Original Candles||150||20|
|Golden vs Original Potion||100||absent|
Free Spins Feature
There is no question that it all comes down to Free Spins featuring Golden images. On average, it takes from 9 to 20 spins to hit 3+ Fortune-telling Balls (scatters) and break into. The feature is re-triggered. On the 5th free spins, 3 scatters hit again and I’ve got another 12 free games. The wins were small, but Gravestone symbols, aka Multipliers, make things better. Pay attention that they don’t always have to boost the combo by 5 times. Depending on how many Golden icons you activated, it goes from 1x to 5x.
During the bonus spins, only Candles, Ghosts, Halloween Pumpkins, Pirates, Potion Bottles, Warlocks, Witches, Zombies (high-paying symbols) fall down, therein lies part of the greatness of this game.
On average, you get decent wins between 3-7 dollars. But Gravestones do wonders. When multiplied, wins reaches 20-30 dollars. The way I made $172 during a bonus round.
Here are four progressive jackpots. Each time a Wild (Door icon) lands, 3% of your stake goes to the pool. I’ve got no chance to win any though (in 7,900 spins!). From the rules, I found out that 12 icons may show up on the screen and trigger Halloween Progressive Jackpot feature. You press a coin character and see if any three identical symbols match. The rewards pay as follows:
- 3 Ghosts – Mini prize (starts at $10)
- 3 Zombies – Minor prize (starts at $100)
- 3 Witches – Major prize (starts at $1000)
- 3 Pirates – Grand prize (starts at $10,000)
It’s pretty evident that RTG had Halloween party fans in mind when it rolled out the Halloween Treasures slot machine. In terms of the design and graphics, it leaves a positive impression. And because of those Gravestones animation and theme music, you don’t have any time to be bored, you are enjoying the gambling action.
In short, there’s something strange about RTG games, this slot gave huge payback most of the time, that is, 70%-90% of the play. But at a certain moment when I was close to the end of my bonus wagering and after the money became really withdrawable – no good win combos, only losses, and so in all titles. I think, this is some kind of RTG trick, because it’s impossible to just win for weeks, and only lose 3 days in a row.
The game mechanics looks a lot like The Mariarchi 5, Eternal Love, Sweet 16 – All Ways Pays type of online slots from Realtime Gaming. It’s very promising but it only extorting more and more money out of you in a long run.
- What Halloween AWP factor means?
- AWP stands for All-Ways-Pays. Halloween Treasures offers a better win potential based on the AWP factor. Golden Symbols feature has a major impact on the slot payout.
- How much do I win in Halloween Treasures slot at maximum?
- You get paid $300 for 4 Golden Pumpkins with Gravestone symbol (5x Multiplier) per line. If all lines are winning, you can get 50,000x at maximum.
- What’s best about the slot?
- For 7.9K spins, you trigger 12 Free Spins 18 times, 2-3 times each hundred spins. My personal record win was 5x Golden Masks multiplied by 5, bringing me $150 at a time.
- Should I play Halloween Treasures in a free mode first?
- If you have a pressed budget, I recommend ‘testing waters’. To do so, you need to register with RTG online casino or use free mode on third-party websites. And you can always check my review on Halloween Treasures. Before giving it, I made 7,900 spins which took me 18 hours actually.
- Is Halloween Treasures slot worth spinning?
- I lost $976.71 here. Still, I advise checking the full review on Halloween Treasures slot. You’ll be able to decide upon the game in 3 minutes. That’s much it takes to read it through.
- Do I need to download Flash software to play it on mobile?
- From my experience, Halloween Treasures runs well on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad (iOS) and Samsung (Android). However, I know that a half of RTG games still use Flash. It’s an old technology. And you might need to download it to bet on the go.
- Would Grand jackpot be fully paid-up or partly if rewarded?
- Partly. The thing is that some USA online casinos can legally process $10K a week at maximum. Therein, progressive jackpot wins (if larger) are paid according to the limits imposed by each banking option (3rd party provider).