I’ve made $26.92 in Sherlock of London™ slot playing with $0.25 per spin. If I increased the bet by x10, then the win would be $269.2, if x100 then $2,692. The details of my experimental test, my review and verdict are set out below.
On this page you will find:
Sherlock of London™ Slot Real Money Streams (September 2020)
In case you don’t know, I have been playing a host of video slots for a hundred spins each, with MY OWN MONEY. Each week I do a 100 SPIN RUN across a dozens of online casino games to reveal the BEST-PAYING one! Recently, I’ve exposed paying machine from Microgaming. Like really, my outcome has been negative in most cases, except for the time when I was gambling at Sherlock of London™ and a few more slots. Now take a look at the stats!
100 SPINS – 1st Run
100 SPINS – 2nd Run
300 SPINS – 3rd Run
As the winner, it has beaten 9 Pots of Gold, Cash of Kingdoms, Agent Jane Blonde Returns, and Exotic Cats slots in the final fight I streamed a few weeks ago. What I’ve learned though is that you shouldn’t tempt fate.
After having made 300 spins more at Sherlock of London slot, my balance went from a surplus to a deficit. Using the basic formula [($64.79/$84.45 – 1) * 100%], I’ve revealed the relative delta of 23.28% in my balance before and after. What I’m trying to say here is that the variance in RTP is extensive, from 96 % to 77%.
That’s why it’s important to play responsibly! Also, join me live to reveal the next slot of the week.
Where to Play Sherlock of London – My Top 3 Casinos 2020 ⤵
Here is my selection of tested online casinos with huge welcome bonuses for new and regular customers. There I play the game and other slots myself.
Deposit Bonus$1,000 Free
Deposit Bonus20 Free Spins + 100% Up To $500
Golden Tiger Casino
Deposit Bonus$1,500 Free
- 3, 4, 5 221B Baker Street Logos/Sherlock/Dr Watson symbols during FS pay 0.8X, 8X, 40X a bet
- 3, 4, 5 Moriarty symbols pay 0.6X, 4X, 20X a bet
- 3, 4, 5 Irene Adler symbols pay 0.48X, 2X, 10X a bet
- 3, 4, 5 Inspector Lestrade symbols pay 0.4X, 1.6X, 8X a bet
- 3, 4, 5 Dr Watson symbols pay 0.32X, 1X, 5X a bet
- 3, 4, 5 Free Spins Logos pay no money but trigger 10 FS
- First, it’s Connecting Wilds. Just imagine you spin and 2 or 3, or even 4 Sherlock Holmes appear but they aren’t anywhere close to each other. Due to the feature, the symbols begin to connect with one another and shape kinda trail. In a word, having at least 2 Sherlock logos guarantees you a pay.
- Double Win. At other times, 2 Wilds show up next to one another on the adjacent reels reward 2x Multiplier. And your win combination is doubled.
- Bonus Spins. 1 Sherlock Holmes wild symbol lands on the reel 1 or 2 and you get 1st Extra Spin. The icon would be locked in place during the first re-spin. If another Sherlock Holmes appear, Coonecting Wilds or Double Win is activated. Otherwise, the slot gives you the 2nd chance (2nd Respin). Elementary, My Dear!
- Extra Wild. During FS mode, a Dr Watson symbol will act as the 2nd wild. It has no power to activate any of the features unique for the Sherlock Holmes wilds, like Double Win or 2X Win, but it replaces regular symbols.
- Expanding Wild. It’s the replacement for Respin Feature which is inactive during Free Spins. On the 3rd reel, a single wild makes it all wild.
- Which Sherlock of London™ slot review to trust?
- Check my honest review on Sherlock of London™ and real money play streams showing off how much dollars the online slot payed me out after 500 real-money spins total.
- Can I find Sherlock of London slot for iPhone?
- Absolutely! Indeed, it’s all-compatible with mobile phones running on Android, Blackberry and Windows besides iOS gadgets.
- How many free spins can I actually trigger?
- On a good day, you can win up to 20 Free Spins. 10 ones for 3 scatters hit. Plus, additional 10 rounds might be won during the respective bonus gameplay.
- What are Sherlock of London slot exclusive features?
- Connecting Wilds, Double Win, Bonus Spins, Expanding Wild! When you’re ready, come and check my review of all the Wild Features for detailed information.
- Is there a demo (free) mode of the item?
- Sure thing! Check it with specified online casinos in my review which offer to play it in both, free and real money modes.
|Release Date:||9 July 2019|
|Game Builder & Provider:||Rabcat & Microgaming|
|Top Win:||$2,000 (for 5 logos of 221B Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes (wild), and 5 Doctor Watson symbols during Free Spins (extra wild)|
|Average Return to Player:||96.03%|
|Free Spins:||10 Free Spins for each 3 or more Free Spins Logos (scatter)|
|Bonus Features:||Connecting Wilds, Double Win, Bonus Spins, Expanding Wild|
I’ve checked a 5-reel, 25-payline three-dimensional slot machine myself. As I later found out it was developed by Rabcat. I guess, 4 (!) crazy Wild features, 10 Free Spins at minimum, and $2K top jackpot along with an affordable bet range got me interested. Plus, I knew the developer by the titles – Crystal Rift™, Castle Builder II™, and Penguine Splash™ – which I found to be very cool in terms of design, graphics. I would say that Rabcat’s CEO was very complimentary about Sherlock of London slot at the time of its release in 2019. But it’s true, you won’t regret if you try it. Connecting Wilds feature, for example, is something.
Obviously, the plot is based around Sherlock Holmes and John Watson adventures, but what about payouts? To have reasonable bets for jackpots would be nice. Let’s take a glance at paytable of this 3D slot interpretation of tales written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Bets & Jackpots Comparison
There are 3 different win symbols that pay the most money – 221B Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes, and Doctor Watson, which is cool. If you happen to hit 5 icons with 221B Baker Street on them from left to right, you’ll be paid around $10-$2,000 depending on your bet.
The slot eats money fast. The difference in payout between 5 and 3 symbols is large. See yourself.
What do we have here? On 25 paylines, besides playing cards from A, K, Q, J, to 10, all leading characters would be on hand, here is the Wild as Sherlock, and… Mr Watson as Extra Wild when free spins feature is played. The main heroes team up on a Free Spins Logo that plays the Scatter. Mind that a single combo of 3 high-valued symbols won’t even cover your bet expense.
Sherlock of London™ Bonus Games
As a side note, Microgaming’s Director of Global Operations entitled it to an excellent, evocative, and thrilling game. Let’s check it out.
Free Spins Round at Sherlock of London™
By collecting 3+ scatters, in other words, Free Spins Logo with 2 detectives, you get 10 Free Spins. The feature may be retriggered, and extra 10 spins are played on. During Free Games, the Wilds act differently. So, this isn’t the end of my Sherlock of London slot review.
Luckily for you, I’ve experienced every Bonus Round featuring Wilds myself. I have the details of their work to check below.
Look, when you just start off your gameplay, you can only benefit from 3 things which I find to be very cool, because a single Wild is enough to take an advantage.
Free Games Mode
You might think that things will get even better during this time. And you’re 100% right.
Lots of casino bloggers, streamers, reviewers have tested this item, with mostly positive reviews. As to me, the graphics is looking.. dare I say, impressive? I think it’s likely that you would choose it for the design or special effects, which are cool. Plus… The return (RTP) is great and the Wild action 100% increases the thrills!